JAZZ RESOURCES INC.
Unit 5 — 2330 Tyner Street
Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 2Z1
Telephone: 604-970-6402                                                                                                                      Fax: 604-944-6102
Email: jo@JazzResources.ca
www.JazzResources.ca                                                                                                       TSX Venture Exchange: JZR
November 9, 2015

NEWS RELEASE - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

JAZZ RESOURCES ARRANGES A LOAN

 

Jazz Resources Inc. (JZR: TSX-V) is pleased to announce the final negotiations for signing of a binding final purchase agreement with a prominent multinational commodity dealer for the sale of the Company’s crushed raw ore (see News Release August 25, 2015).  This definitive agreement is expected to be signed this week.  This ore is presently in 2-tonne supersacs now held in a secure yard in Mission, BC ready for check sampling.

The supersacs will be loaded into sea containers shortly and shipped to a Chinese smelter.  Payment terms include 80% initial payment immediately once independent assaying is complete, with remaining 20% upon delivery.

The Company will be meeting on site with senior inspectors of the Ministry of Energy and Mines on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 to continue formally discuss moving forward with the Pilot 2-stage flotation mill and tailings facility.

The TSX Venture Exchange has accepted for filing the Company’s proposal to issue 83,000 bonus shares at a deemed price of $0.18 per share to Rob Klenk (insider) in consideration of a $75,000 loan completed in August.

The Company has withdrawn its application to issue bonus warrants in association with the $100,000 loan done in April.

J. T. Shearer, M.Sc., P.Geo. (BC & Ontario) President/CEO is the Qualified Person as defined by NI 43-101 who supervised the preparation of the technical material in this release.

On behalf of the Board of Directors,

“Jo Shearer”

Jo Shearer,
President/CEO
For further information contact: 604-970-6402

 

Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

This press release contains forward-looking statements. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, constitute “forward-looking statements" and include any information that addresses activities, events or developments that the Company believes, expects or anticipates will or may occur in the future including the Company's strategy, plans or future financial or operating performance and other statements that express management's expectations or estimates of future performance.

All such forward-looking information and statements are based on certain assumptions and analyses made by the Company's management in light of their experience and perception of historical trends, current conditions and expected future developments, as well as other factors management believes are appropriate in the circumstances. These statements, however, are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, level of activity, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from those expressed, implied by or projected in the forward-looking information or statements. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ from these forward-looking statements include but are not limited to: risks related to the exploration and potential development of the Company's projects, the actual results of current exploration activities, conclusions of economic evaluations, changes in project parameters as plans continue to be refined, future prices of gold, as well as those factors discussed in the sections relating to risk factors of the Company set out in certain of the Company's disclosure documents filed on SEDAR.

There can be no assurance that any forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Accordingly, the reader should not place any undue reliance on forward-looking information or statements. Except as required by law, the Company does not intend to revise or update these forward-looking statements after the date of this document or to revise them to reflect the occurrence of future unanticipated events.